Re: debian-offtopic mailing list and is there a way to post to wordpress.com via e-mail ? [slightly OT]

you could possibly hack a script to post using wordpress xmlrpc interface.

https://python-wordpress-xmlrpc.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples/posts.html

may be custom subject tag + imaplib + wordpress xmlrpc (via localhost for security).