Re: WebRTC meeting that happened over talky.io/debian_bangalore

Quoting Vasudev Kamath (2017-04-23 17:25:08)
> 4. Jonas told about git-annex which he first wanted to use as part of
>    Redpill for file transfers but now it might not be possible as
>    git-annex may not be usable on low powered arm machines (armel) due
>    to Haskell.

Also armhf (not only armel) is affected.

...but surprisingly now that I check, seems the problem is since solved,
and all 11 generally supported Debian architectures are covered:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=git-annex&suite=stretch

> The meeting will happen at https://talky.io/debian_bangalore untill we
> setup our own things to do such meetings and record our discussions.

Hope to see more people joining next meetup.

Thanks for organizing this, Vasudev!

 - Jonas