Re: Welcome Rahul (was Re: New debian package maintainers - Sudeesh and Sagar)

Quoting Balasankar C (2016-02-11 13:33:58)
> On 11 February 2016 5:10:49 pm IST, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
> >...or you could all join this list instead of forking the community!
>
> It ain't forking. It's just trying out another communication channel.
> Just like IRC. :). Important stuff are being mailed to the list anyway
> (like Praveen did with this one).

Trying out another communication channel _is_ forking - unless that
other communication channel is sync'ed with the former.

Passing over only "important stuff" is not sync'ing but "upstreaming".

 - Jonas