Re: Meeting boss community in Mumbai

Dear Milind,

Quoting Milind Oka (2015-12-29 08:16:35)
> Will definitely meet. Finding time is not difficult since most of us
> are in teaching field. Our colleges generally adjusts our lectures for
> such events related to education or grant us leave, without much
> problem.
>
> So plan from your side. I will be right there with other boss members.

Will you be interested in joining Debian MiniDebconf which is happening
*right* *now* and also tomorrow Sunday in Mumbai?

http://in2016.mini.debconf.org/

Meeting at the MiniDebconf is our only chance to meet you this time
around: Unfortunately, due to via problems, Siri and I are forced to
terminate our journey one week earlier than planned, so cannot meet with
you at other times :-(

 - Jonas