Re: Meeting boss community in Mumbai

Is BOSS community is still alive ? I see that last update was on 2013[1]

[ 1 ] https://www.bosslinux.in/downloads

--
Deepak
Debian GNU/Linux

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 8:16 AM, Milind Oka <oak445@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Will definitely meet. Finding time is not difficult since most of us are in teaching field. Our colleges generally adjusts our lectures for such events related to education or grant us leave, without much problem.

So plan from your side. I will be right there with other boss members.

Thanks all.