Re: Meeting boss community in Mumbai

[Adding debian-dug-in mailinglist as cc, to move discussion public]

Quoting Pirate Praveen (2015-12-28 12:29:21)
> Introducing Milind from boss community. It would be a good idea to
> meet him in Mumbai.
>
> Hi Milind,
>
> See if you can find time to meet him when he is in Mumbai.

Thanks, Praveen.

Hi Milind!

We¹ would dearly like to meet you and other BOSS enthusiasts.

Please consult our travel plan¹ for when we will be in Mumbai (and Pune,
if some of you wants to meet with us there)..

 - Jonas

¹ Travel plan on Siri, Maja and Jonas: https://couchdesign.dk/india/