Re: Kontalk for Debian - when ?

Syam is working on it. You can install it right now from sgk01.tk/kontalk (work in progress).

Syam, it would be a good idea to file itp for it.

On 2015, നവംബർ 15 2:38:25 AM IST, "shirish शिरीष" <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

About a month back, had met Praveen, he had come down to Pune for
hamara conference and meeting all of us. He mentioned he is packaging
kontalk for Debian. I was looking if he had filed an ITP (Intend to
Package) but there doesn't seem to be one.

I used both wnpp-check as well as going to wnpp.debian.net to see if a
possibility existed or could exist but unfortunately neither worked,
i.e. he has not.

Can somebody tell/share about when kontalk would be in Debian ?

Look forward to know more.