Fwd: MoodleMoot India Registrations starts

[[Forwarded]]

First moodle moot in India

From: Jaswinder Singh <mail@jassi.in>
Date: Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 7:20 PM
Subject: MoodleMoot India Registrations starts
To: Jaswinder Singh <mail@jassi.in>

Dear All Community members,

I am happy to inform you all that our First MoodleMoot India is scheduled to be held on 06 February, 2016 in Hotel Crowne Plaza, New Delhi, Capital of India. And we will also have the honor of having Mr. Martin Dougiamas, founder of Moodle among us for this event.

The official website of MoodleMoot India is https://mootin.moodlemoot.org  You can register yourself for the event through this link

The registration cost for the event is Rs. 3999/person. The earlybird discount is available upto 15 Nov 2015 which can be used to save INR 3500/person and seats can be booked only for INR 499.

Please note that you have to use the discount coupon    earlybird   to secure your seat with an attractive earlybird pricing. Register soon as we have limited seats available for the event.

From now onwards, All further announcements and news will be posted on the official MoodleMoot India website and twitter page - @moodlemootin

Thank you all and see you soon.

Thanks and regards
Jaswinder Singh

"Winner's make it happen, Loser's let it happen."