Re: BOSS is back ?? Seems like Yes !

Hi Vikas and others (also cc'ing my partner Siri),

Quoting Vikas Tara (2015-09-29 12:29:56)
> On 22 September 2015 at 16:54, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
>> If Hamara is not currently Debian-based but wanna change that, then
>> perhaps _you_ would be interested in hosting Siri and me for a few
>> weeks of collaboration?
[...]
>> We are already in touch with SWECHA Linux for a session with them.
>
> Jonas - could you let me know dates please?
>
> We would love to host you and Siri for the few weeks.

That's awesome!

Sorry for my month-long silence.  Took surprisingly long for us to get
ready for our India trip - but now we are: Today we bought flight
tickets and therefore know some (but far from all) dates:

  Siri and I will be in India December 2nd - February 9th!

We will maintain updated details at https://couchdesign.dk/india/

> It would probably be a hotel near to our office - but one of my
> co-directors is staying there too - so you'll have company.
>
> We're happy to cover expenses and if you need a car (and are happy to
> drive!), you can borrow my Toyota Fortuner. The road trip from Gurgaon
> to Jaipur is well worth doing.
>
> If you don't want to self drive - we will organise a car from the
> office.
>
> Let me know what you think and we can firm up details.

That all sounds very nice :-)

When exactly to visit yo is stil open, also to align with eventual needs
of you and others we wanna meet.

Our suggestion is that we go straight to you when we land December 2nd
in the morning, and stay for 3 weeks.  How does that sound to you?

You are quite welcome to suggest different time during our time in India
- we will then try to piece together the puzzle of suggestions :-)

I have now subscribed to the Hamara devel list also, in case you prefer
discussing further details at a (still public but) more dedicated place.

Looking forward to meet you and collaborate on Hamara Linux,

 - Jonas