Re: Mini DebConf Pune

A comment on URL choices:

Praveen wisely adviced about putting new page _aside_ the old:

Quoting Pirate Praveen (2015-07-23 09:50:46)
> 2. Move the old contents to mumbai and keep your files in pune

What was chosen was instead to _replace_ old with new.

That is bad: You and others then need to correct URLs not only now (for
links to the old event now changing address) but again when the current
event is no longer the new cool thing you wanna promote on front page of
the website :-P

I recommend to change URL *now* to sub page /pune/ - before the page
have had widespread promotion!

 - Jonas