Re: Any1 going to DebConf15 from India?

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Vasudev Kamath wrote:

Faheem Mitha <faheem@faheem.info> writes:

I see. I suppose that is required for entry into Germany. You didn't
mention the cost of a German visa. How much is that?

Last time when I travelled (back in 2013 to Heidelberg) it was some where around 2.5k IIRC. It might have changed now.

Looking at German Consular website its almost doubled now that is 4.3k ¹

¹ http://www.india.diplo.de/Vertretung/indien/en/02__Bangalore/02__visa/visa__consular.html

Wow, that is a steep increase. In this case, I'd try asking for a waiver, if I was applying. Thanks.

                                                         Regards, Faheem