Re: Any1 going to DebConf15 from India?

On 17 June 2015 at 18:44, Faheem Mitha <faheem@faheem.info> wrote:

> Hi Amey,
>

> On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Any1 from India attending DebConf15?
>

>> I am strongly planning to attend DebConf15 despite the fact my travel
>> grant request is refused. ^_^
>

>> Just waiting for air fare to go down. If at all it goes down, will be
>> heading to Heidelberg for DebConf15 in August.
>

> That sounds like it would be quite expensive. Can you tell us how much
> (approxumately) the costs are?
i)As of now air fare is high i.e. 42~44k rupees for round trip. :-/
Main concern. :-(
ii) Accommodation is available at reasonable cost at the venue as per
the conference page which looks fine. 15~20 Euro per night x 7 days.
iii) Travel cost from Frankfurt to Heidelberg and back by train as of
now is 40 Euro as per the update from Martin.
I assume, rough cost with this budget would be 60,000~65,000 rupees.  :-/
I got conference invitation letter [for visa purpose] from Rene some time back.

>And where are you located?
Pune city  :-)