Re: Any1 going to DebConf15 from India?

Hi Amey,

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, Amey Abhyankar wrote:

Hello,

Any1 from India attending DebConf15?

I am strongly planning to attend DebConf15 despite the fact my travel grant request is refused. ^_^

Just waiting for air fare to go down. If at all it goes down, will be heading to Heidelberg for DebConf15 in August.

That sounds like it would be quite expensive. Can you tell us how much (approxumately) the costs are? And where are you located?

                                                 Regards, Faheem Mitha

Regards,
Amey.