Re: [VAC] IN: Hyderabad then New Delhi

at bottom :-

On 5/21/15, Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote:
> Amey Abhyankar, le Thu 21 May 2015 12:52:47 +0530, a écrit :
>> >then in New Delhi from Saturday
>> > 30th to Friday 5th.
>> No stop over in Mumbai for a day or so?  :-/
>
> Unfortunately, no.
>
> Samuel

It's our loss that you would not in mumbai, would you be doing any
specific debian-related hacking when in these two places ?

I was looking at your ddpo page
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=sthibault@debian.org

If I'm reading it right (apart from hurd, festival and here and there)
most of the packages you maintain are about ally (accessibility).

Am curious to know how you got into hurd packaging if it's the same
GNU Hurd  which basically is a herd of servers the way I understand
it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Hurd

Also look to know more about your involvement with ally

It's really a pity that we would not be able to meet in person.

Look forward to learn more about you and your involvement in Debian,
any specific teams that you might want to share us with.