Re: [Community] Shirish's Interview, saw it in Debian Project News

at bottom :-

On 5/13/15, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> http://people.skolelinux.org/pere/blog/Debian_Edu_interview__Shirish_Agarwal.html

I didn't know/have idea that it would get published on p.d.o. as well
as shared on debian-project news otherwise wouldn't have blabbered as
much. I was thinking it was just sort of trading interviews with each
other as bloggers tend to do.

For people really interested in pedagogy or/and education at least in
india, would encourage them to see teamlease's press releases and
ideas at http://www.teamlease.com/blog/hr-news-in-press

as well as articles by some of the people at Prithvi foundation . Even
community-radio can provided a major filip in education provided it
can get off the issues that plague that sector.  See
http://scroll.in/article/725834/why-india-has-only-179-community-radio-stations-instead-of-the-promised-4000

Put simply, I am just a small cog who understands just the tiniest
grain there and in some sense is frustrated with the way education
runs in the country and while alternatives are there which can be a
good methodology, for reasons deliberately kept under wraps they are
kept unknown.

If there are people, individuals who want to use digital tools to
increase education and awareness please e-mail me. Hopefully, all of
us together, can find a way forward.