Re: [Mini-Debconf India] Updates on the January 2015 Mumbai mini-DebConf

Hi all,
I could come down on 21st, although would probably be in Mumbai on
15th as well. @Rigved, let me know if we can meet then before the big
meet. I might get 2-3 people from Pune who want to volunteer for the
event from Pune on the 21st if the date is set. I would suggest to
have the meet in afternoon so people from Pune have time to eat
something, freshen up and then take part in the meetup with vigor.

Let me know how things go at your end.

Umm... plain forgot :-

http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/debutsav-2014-experiences-day-0/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/10/28/debutsav-2014-experiences-day-1/
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/debutsav-2014-experiences-day-2/

You could also some of the learnings we learned (and have learnt as
before) and use it to make the event that much better.

Looking forward to knowing from you the latest.