BOSSMOOL but no git repository nor any sort of public mailing list.

Hi all,
Came to know of another BOSS initiative today http://bosslinux.in/bossmool

>From the site itself :-  MOOL (Minimalistic Object Oriented Linux)
aims at redesigning the Linux kernel to reduce coupling and increase
maintainability by means of OO (Object Oriented) abstractions.
Excessive common coupling prevails in existing kernel. Studies have
shown that common coupling is increasing in successive versions of
Linux. This will make maintainability of Linux difficult in coming
years. As a starting step we have tried to reduce the number of global
variables of the kernel. Some global variables are used only by two or
three kernel modules. These are passed as function arguments. The
performance of the modified kernel is measured with the standard
performance analysis tools. The modified kernel performs almost same
as original. MOOL features a device driver framework to write drivers
in C++ and insert them as loadable kernel modules.

There is a link to the .iso
ftp://mirror.bosslinux.in/BOSSMOOL/boss-5.1-i386-DVD-bossmool-11aug2014.iso
but has no reference to either a mailing list, a git repository or
anyway to follow what they are doing :(