Re: Plans ahead for the MiniDebConf 2014

On Sat, 6 Sep 2014, shirish शिरीष wrote:

Anyways, as shared that's water under the bridge. Let's try to speed
things from now on.

I sympathize with the difficulties involved in mounting something like this (and it is difficult in the West too though maybe for different reasons) so in the interests of moving forward I withdraw any remarks I have made critiquing the organizers. There will be time for determining lessons learned after we have made this event a smashing success.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>