sponsorship ideas - have people open-source their software during the minidebconf.

Hi all,
I dunno if this is a good idea, a bad idea or whatever. As we all
know, India is big on symbolism. We live and breathe symbolism in and
out. We could ask people to sponsor and let them take pictures and all
when open-sourcing their software. We will state that we will only
permit copyleft licenses and hosting on gitorious, bitbucket and
github (and any other sites that people think would be good. I haven't
said sourceforge.net as that has been getting lot of bad press and
they have also been acting of bad faith at times, while freshmeat has
lost most of its sheen.

Looking forward to get feedback as to what you think of the idea/subject per-se.