Re: [MiniDebConfSite] Site now Up to preview

> That shouldn't be a problem(I think). I'll let you know soon. IIRC
> Balasankar had created the registration page. We could make changes if
> required and set it on our servers at the earliest.

Ya. We can do that. Harish, can you confirm php5 and php5-sqlite packages are installed in Amrita server? If so, you can do a git pull of https://gitorious.org/minidebconfindia/metoo/ and see if it is working.

Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott