Some interesting mails read in the last week or two .

Hi all,
Just read some interesting mails in the last week or two :-

a. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/05/msg00523.html

Debian development and release: always releasable (essay)

b. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2013/05/msg00131.html

Developer repositories for Debian (also known as PPA's)

c. An ITP http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=706861

I'm sure both the 1st and 2nd points will be covered in one of the
upcoming Bits reports or something.

The ITP is one of the things which I love Debian (many of the DD's do
think of unique softwares to do.)

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17