Re: What activities do you want to take up in NITC Calicut minidebconf.

at bottom :-

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM, pavithran <pavithran.s@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24 January 2013 14:41, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I actually wanted to give Pavi the honor of first taking a dig at
>> whatever he wants to do first but then it seems things will take their
>> own time here.
>>
>> Anyways, looking forward to hearing from all, esp. Pavi :)
>>

> Thanks shirish , had a long phone call with vipin and finally proposed
> 3 sessions at http://funnel.fossmeet.in/2013/ do check them out . I
> guess we cant edit after the proposals been made , so we will just
> comment back over there or here .
>
> Regards,
> Pavithran

 I'm open to help in anyway needed for all of them, looks cool.

We could also do a shell commands session if there is demand for it.

IIRC Praveen also has a GPS device in his phone, as do you so at least
we will have 2 devices for the waypoints which we can then trace on
OSM.

Till l8er.

> --
> pavithran sakamuri
> http://look-pavi.blogspot.com

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17