Re: What activities do you want to take up in NITC Calicut minidebconf.

Hi Shirish,

Glad to know that you have proposed a talk :)

> Sigh! Now how I wish you had shared this an hr. or two before. I spent
> quite sometime adding bits and pieces to the thing to one proposal -
>
> http://funnel.fossmeet.in/2013/14-debian-edu
>
> The Debian wiki is and would be so much easier.

Funnel uses markdown so I disagree that it is more difficult. Funnel
will definitely get more eyeballs, so your efforts aren't in vain! :)

Vipin Nair
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
http://github.com/swvist