Re: What activities do you want to take up in NITC Calicut minidebconf.

at bottom :-

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/1/20 shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>:
>> Dear Pavithran,
>> I saw in one of the threads that like me you would also be attending
>> NITC Calicut. While the DD's will be taking the packaging thing there
>> are numbers of things we could play around with which should help the
>> minidebconf even more better. Here's my short-list of things we can
>> play with. Either add if you have any ideas to the list or take which
>> of the topics you want to from the list, the rest can be covered by me
>> and others.
>>
>> a. Installfest
>> b. Some simple sys-admin tools,some simple shell commands, little bit
>> of regexp stuff.
>> c. I do remember you like to some web development. Do you want to take
>> some web-dev. topic on this ?
>> d. We could also do an OSM walk if that is something you wanna play
>> with as well ?
>> e. Share about IRC and stuff ?
>> f. Any 5-10 packages you like and want to share ?
>> g. Contributing and using the Debian wiki. - The project could do with
>> lot of help here. (Take inspiration from the wiki of Archlinux
>> perhaps)
>> h. Reporting bugs on the three tracks.
>> i. Some doc. writing, manpages etc.
>>
>> Looking forward to know what you want to take up or otherwise you want
>> to take up. Every and anybody is free to take up any of the topics
>> they want to take up for debian minidebconf.
>>
>> Looking forward to hear from you. Please keep debian-in in the loop so
>> everyone knows.
>
> Submit talks we have decided via http://funnel.fossmeet.in/2013/ even
> new ideas can be posted to see if there is some interest.
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
> rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
> they follow the rules: laws and constitution.

Hi all,
Just saw the schedule. Didn't know there were other people and other
topics happening as well. There is a problem. There are 6 talks on
Wednesday and 4 talks on Thursday. There is no mention of time-length
anywhere nor could I understand what the column about (+1) means.

Vipin any idea about how many parallel tracks will be run? Also have
any ideas of making it into an unconf so people can move from one to
another as they feel the need be ?

Looking forward to more info. before putting a session up.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17