Re: jessie, GNOME 3.8, gnome-fallback and systemd

On 23:07 Tue 22 Jan     , Kartik Mistry wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Vasudev Kamath
> <kamathvasudev@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Besides such big switch over requires a GR its not single person
> > decision.
>
> Why GR?

Because thread failed to get a consensus and turned into flame. I'm not
saying such decision requires GR but when we can't reach to a conclusion
with discussion turns into differences between 2 communities (communal)
the normal way to solve it according to Debian constitution is GR[1]

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution#item-A

--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info