jessie, GNOME 3.8, gnome-fallback and systemd

Hi all,
Just a quick note - one of the maintainers of the GNOME ecosystem just
published this blog post.

http://np237.livejournal.com/33660.html

Basically asking people to step up if they want GNOME  WITHOUT systemd
in jessie otherwise systemd would be the default in jessie.

I am circulating that people have enough time to take part in what
choices  people wanna have after wheezy releases.
Also if more people circulate the post, the higher the chances to have
a proper response.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17