Re: What activities do you want to take up in NITC Calicut minidebconf.

On 20 January 2013 23:23, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
> While the DD's will be taking the packaging thing there
> are numbers of things we could play around with which should help the
> minidebconf even more better. Here's my short-list of things we can
> play with. Either add if you have any ideas to the list or take which
> of the topics you want to from the list, the rest can be covered by me
> and others.
Nice that you have started a thread on it . I havent decided on
anything . It all depends on the audience we will be facing .

> d. We could also do an OSM walk if that is something you wanna play
> with as well ?
> e. Share about IRC and stuff ?

I would like to do the both for sure but still havent decided on the
approach ,  this time I am thinking of ways to make it ( session )
more interactive . So the classroom /lab rooms should be adopted to a
multi way discussion / sessions which I tried the last time I was at
Nitte .

Also lets not forget Aaron Swartz , we should plan out something as a
tribute to him like freeing up knowledge theme or something like that
.

I understand I have been putting up some vague ideas with no concrete
proposals . Everyone can pitch in and suggest .

Regards,
Pavithran
--
pavithran sakamuri