Re: Mini Debconf

Hello All,

> We need to update http://mini.debconf.org/india let me try and get you
> access. what is your alioth username? Post the event detail on our
> diaspora account too.

Alioth username is swvist-guest. Will put it up on Diaspora as well.

> - packaging, one ruby track and one non-ruby track. I can take the old
> fashioned packaging session (with the most packaged app lekhonee-gnome

Great! :D

> :) ). One of you take the ruby gems track (Nandaja, Vipin, Jaseem).

Ah, can try a hand at this one. Not really experienced. Nandaja has agreed :)

> - translations - Hrishi or Anish or Pavithran can take this
> - artwork, may be Hrishi

Hirshi did say he will be attending fossmeet. Anish and Pavithran,
you'll be more than welcome here :D

> - publicity - contributing to debian project news and other publicity

Will have to take care of this. I said the organizing committee that
we should expect hundreds. ;)

> tasks - any volunteers here?
> - events - planning more debian events in different colleges
> - documentation - release notes, man pages etc
> - debian installer testing - we couldn't go much further last time.
> We'll aim to fix some bugs.

> - RC bug fixing for wheezy - we'll plan it as hack night sessions

+1 for this. I am not sure how feasible is a hack night but this is a must do.

Vipin Nair
National Institute of Technology, Calicut
http://swvist.github.com