Re: Mini Debconf

[moving discussion to in.mini list, followups there]

2013/1/9 Vipin Nair <swvist@gmail.com>:
> Hi Praveen,
>
> We have a Debian Track at FOSSMeet :D We need to start working on
> this. I will start a page on the wiki. Do tell us what all can we do
> here. A packaging session and a Diaspora BOF.

Hi Vipin,

We need to update http://mini.debconf.org/india let me try and get you
access. what is your alioth username? Post the event detail on our
diaspora account too.

- packaging, one ruby track and one non-ruby track. I can take the old
fashioned packaging session (with the most packaged app lekhonee-gnome
:) ). One of you take the ruby gems track (Nandaja, Vipin, Jaseem).
- translations - Hrishi or Anish or Pavithran can take this
- artwork, may be Hrishi
- publicity - contributing to debian project news and other publicity
tasks - any volunteers here?
- events - planning more debian events in different colleges
- documentation - release notes, man pages etc
- debian installer testing - we couldn't go much further last time.
We'll aim to fix some bugs.
- RC bug fixing for wheezy - we'll plan it as hack night sessions

Folks,

Suggest more ideas and volunteer for speaking or any other tasks.

> Also please suggest some speakers/sessions/workshops for FOSSMeet
> apart from the ones already featured in the Debian track.

We'll discuss this separately.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍