Debian Utsav round two
[follow ups on debian-dug-in (http://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/ -
you can join the list or tell us to cc you in replies)]
We had three events in Debian Utsav round one
and it is time for round two incorporating feedback from our previous
experiences. I suggest we do separate tracks based on interest and
skill level in parallel.
- There is going to be some new people so by default there has to be a
newbiews track (as is the case with most of our events)
- Then there can be a packaging track as many would like to do packaging
and some new tracks
- For those who are interested in some kind of coding but not excited
to do packaging - bug fixing
- For those who want to help in documentation - write man pages for
packages missing them
- For the creative folks - artwork, it is the right time to send
artwork for wheezy
- For those who want to help with translations - localization of
debian installer/debconf templates or package descriptions
- For those who want to help with publicity - publicity track
- For those who want to help us test installer, debian installer and
debian live track
We can keep these as options, there may not be an interests in all the
tracks, but we can go ahead with whichever track we get people for.
COEP folks were waiting for their exams to get over, please suggest
possible dates now that exams are getting over. And there was a
request to do it in two days.
Send in your suggestions/criticisms or new ideas...
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
they follow the rules: laws and constitution.