Apologies for not being able to give proper notice before-hand.

Hi all,
     Sorry for not being in a position to give a proper notice for the
monitor breakdown. I just blogged about my monitor troubles and the
solution I have found so far. http://wp.me/pfuZu-tK . I do hope to fix
the monitor in the near future and probably make another system which
my mother can use to do her stuff.

I would be not online for few more days as RL has become a bit more
'complicated' for atleast couple of weeks. Till later.
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17