Re: [Mini DebConf India] Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- To: Praveen A <email@example.com>
- Cc: mini-debconf-india <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mangalore-Swantantra <email@example.com>, debian-in <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Mini DebConf India] Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- From: shirish शिरीष <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 00:01:18 +0530
- Message-id: <CADdDZRnoDE_7F+qPGa8qLvp4h97wj1pYd0a1-grhC-O5j=PFCQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CADdDZRmi2uLrs26=WrSThpOfPron9D+KE-PuftM5fidbNVo1bA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADdDZRnwXsFnk9XweXdExhq0h=tg2f=rPfWU_XG=jvmbP4EFOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOo+eVouJCaz8YP=9t05rAK9gnfyku_zVLRmh+F_-Xfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CADdDZRkLghVtLrF9593pgD8n_o+3QH0zhOtu+AP=w88zqdacNw@mail.gmail.com> <CADdDZRmi2uLrs26=WrSThpOfPron9D+KE-PuftM5fidbNVo1bA@mail.gmail.com>
2011/9/3 shirish शिरीष <email@example.com>:
> sorry for putting up another thread but I'm not subscribed to the
> debian-dug-in ML .
> So Mahesh replied and he is on the money (wish you had CC'ed it to me
> as well). http://lists.debian.org/debian-dug-in/2011/09/msg00011.html
> Anyways, the short version is it looks good from here. The
> Pune-Madgaon train seems to have ample number of seats.
> 12780 - Pune to Madgaon (Goa Express) 25th October 2011 - 16:30 - 5:40 a.m.
> 12133 - Madgaon to Mangalore (Mangalore Express) 26th October 2011-
> 8:30 - 15:15
> Coming back I see 2 direct trains from Mangalore to Pune but they are on 1st.
> 11098 - Mangalore - Pune (Poorna Express)
> Mangalore Junction - Pune Station 01st November 2011 -
> 8:00 - 5:05
> 12159 - ERS Pune Express - Mangalore Junction - Pune 01st November 2011
> 12:35 - 5:50 .
> Notes :- Konkan Railway is down atm due to torrential rains in Maharashtra .
> Have been on Konkan Railway few times and whenever have been they are
> a joyride. Some of the most beautiful nature's bounty. Christian
> (bubulee) its a pity you would not be going through this route
> otherwise you would see beautiful forests and waterfalls through the
> journey. The best of Western Ghats and the forests of Karnataka.
> Going tomorrow to book tickets for the journey.
> /me out
Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल
My quotes in this email licensed under CC 3.0
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17