Re: Vasudev Kamath's first package entered debian archive

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> wrote:
> Congratulations. In next upload, could you please include the Vcs headers?
Thanks :) Sure I think i missed it I'll update it in debian-in repo
tonight so it can be present in next upload
> Looking forward to another ITP of yours, kiwix.
My part is completely done, have trouble with Makefile created by
upstream, I'm talking with upstream on this. Makefile contains hard
coded path and shell commands which is causing trouble (it should have
been a completely autotools generated Makefile instead) hopefully will
get it resolved soon and upload the package to mentors

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com