Re: Mini DebConf India time again

Hi Joachim, We would be delighted to have you participate at minidebconf Maharashtra in Pune. We are planning the event in second week of May. I'm just back from a meeting with Computer Science Department Head of VIT Prof Karthik. He asked for two days to discuss it with his director before giving a final go ahead. He was very interested and we hope it will happen in VIT. We are in talks with other colleges too.

Christian, We would be honoured to have you at our Karnataka minidebconf around September/October. Vasudev will confim exact dates.

Also Kerala minidebconf will be on April 23, 24 at MES College Kuttippuram. I will start our web site work soon. I will have a wiki page setup to sign up volunteers. It is an ambitious effort and we need every bit of help anyone can offer.

That's all the updates for now, cheers. Praveen

On Mar 14, 2011 1:53 PM, "Joachim Breitner" <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

Hi,

Am Montag, den 14.03.2011, 13:45 +0530 schrieb Praveen A:

> 2011/3/14 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>: > > Any planned time for this? > > > > (just in ...

I’m in Mumbai until May 21th; but I guess that it too short for you to
set up a MiniDebConf. If it is not – great!

BTW, any Debianers planning to attend GNOME.asia (Bangalore, first
weekend of April)?

Greetings,
Joachim

--