Re: Next upload 2023-08-27 (dpkg 1.22.0)

Hi!

On Wed, 2023-08-23 at 13:51:27 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I'm planning on uploading around this next weekend. I'll be flushing
> pending branches and commits over the week, including the build API
> support, and several of the changes to build flag changes that
> seemingly got consensus. I'll send individual mails stating this
> clearly in case anyone wants to oppose, although if that happens
> afterwards we can always consider reverting (temporarily or permanently).

(Not quite during the weekend, but "around" it, as I ended up
allocating much time during my VAC to non-Debian activities. :)

I sent heads-up mails for the build flags changes, and left a few days
in case someone wanted to rise some concerns. I've now pushed what I
had for this release (pulled out a coupled of things I'll be
reworking). I've got the artifacts out of the release process, passing
all checks, but I'll upload once I wake up.

Thanks,
Guillem