Re: Status of dpkg-shlibdeps tracking ARM object linkage ABI mismatches

Hi!

On Wed, 2023-05-03 at 23:16:16 +0100, Wookey wrote:
> On 2023-05-03 21:50 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> > If we're still seeing
> > issues in packages today, then maybe we might find some help from
> > Wookey or Emmanuel (who should both be reading this list!).
>
> I am, and have noticed this issue and put it on our list of things to look
> at. I was going to wait until I had something useful to say before
> replying :-)

Ah, great! Thanks both for the update. Then I think I'll just add a
comment on the code for now with a ref to that old revert, and it can
be refreshed or acted on once there are news on this front, so that I
do not forget about this.

Thanks,
Guillem