Status of dpkg-shlibdeps tracking ARM object linkage ABI mismatches

Hi Steve!

I was recently working on the Dpkg::Shlibs::Objdump module code
related to ELF and ABI tracking, and when seeing the ARM handling
missing there, recalled the issues we saw some time ago with ARM
when I tried to make that tracking more strict, which had to be
reverted due to issues with objects in the wild. For context that
was #853793.

I was wondering whether you (or know if someone else) had worked on
the ARM port side of things to clean up those issues, from toolchain to
specific objects in packages? I'm not in a hurry to add that code back
so do not feel any pressure from this, I'm mostly wondering where we are
at with this, and whether there is something I can improve from dpkg side
in that regard, but if not that's also fine, and then I'd probably try
to update the status somewhere (code comment or wiki or something).

(I think at least the issue with wine should be solved now with commit
https://salsa.debian.org/wine-team/wine/-/commit/51f48d3e6c04cef760610d14ba5f368e7f2baf7a)

Thanks,
Guillem