Re: xournal FTBFS: wrongly declared R³

"Rules-Requires-Root?"
"No"
"You Worm. You Scum. You Lowly User. REJECTED!!! Upper Case Is
Reserved For Your Betters. Do You Think You Are My Equal?"
"no."
"What Was That? Did You Just Use Punctuation? Do You Deserve To Use
Punctuation?"
"no"
"That's Better. Now I'm Sending You For A Session With The Multi-Arch
Hinter. I Expect You To Be On Your Best Behavior."

Seriously, requiring each word in the control key to be capitalized
but the subsequent value to be lower case does seem just a teenly
little bit counterintuitive.

Just saying.

--Barak.

"Be conservative in what you send, be liberal in what you accept."
---Postel's law