lintian warnings from man pages due to too long lines

Hi!

This has been going on for a while now, and even though I did ask Sven
about it on IRC some time ago, I cannot find any previous mention to
Helge (sorry if I did but forgot!). There are these following lintian
warnings emitted:

  W: dpkg-dev: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/de/man1/dpkg-architecture.1.gz 276: warning [p 5, 4.5i]: cannot adjust line
  W: dselect: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/de/man1/dselect.1.gz 83: warning [p 1, 10.2i, div 'an-div', 0.0i]: cannot adjust line
  W: dselect: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/fr/man1/dselect.1.gz 81: warning [p 1, 10.0i, div 'an-div', 0.0i]: cannot adjust line

Could we do something about the dpkg-dev German translation that triggers
this, or even the English original if there's some way to reword it so
that it does not make the translation hard to fix?

I think the dselect one could be fixed by moving the --colour as an
alias below the --color one, but I've not tried that yet.

Thanks,
Guillem