Re: Bad interaction between pbuilder/debhelper/dpkg-buildinfo/dpkg-genchanges and dak on security-master

[ Correcting ftp-master's email address, but keeping the large list of recipients for some reason. ]

On 2017-07-03 16:00, Ian Jackson wrote:
Yves-Alexis Perez writes ("Bad interaction between
pbuilder/debhelper/dpkg-buildinfo/dpkg-genchanges and dak on
security-master"):
However, I recently did that for an upload targeted at stretch-security, and unfortunately this caused a problem on security-master, where dak couldn't process the build by the amd64 autobuilder because an _amd64.buildinfo file was already present. It was part of my upload because it was included in the
_source.changes file generated during the pbuilder run.
We had a related conversation on debian-dpkg recently.

There were some reasons discussed why publishing the uploader's
_ARCH.buildinfo, even of a source-only upload, may be useful to some
people.

However, given that the autobuilder's _ARCH.buildinfo actually
corresponds to the published binaries, that clearly must take
precedence.

Is the buildinfo actually published today? I don't see it in the pool. As I would've had some use for them at work I was sort of curious if they could be ingested automatically.

Kind regards and thanks
Philipp Kern