Attention Javier Serrano Polo (was Re: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender)

If someone who can email Javier could pass this on, I'd appreciate it.

Mail Delivery System writes ("Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"):

>   javier@jasp.net
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
>     host www.jasp.net [62.43.138.54]: 550-The message does not meet the trust level of one recipient at least
>     550-See http://www.jasp.net/smtp/trust.xhtml
>     550 Administrative prohibition
>   javier--7C8FrOsBhwV6hRgYM4mLHJBYcgPTm9@jasp.net
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
>     host www.jasp.net [62.43.138.54]: 550-The message does not meet the trust level of one recipient at least
>     550-See http://www.jasp.net/smtp/trust.xhtml
>     550 Administrative prohibition

This after I did "reply all" to a message on debian-dpkg.

I'm not aware of anything wrong at my end, but I can't rule it out,
obviously.

Ian.