Re: Commit mails to debian-dpkg-cvs mailing list dropped somewhere

Hi!

On Sat, 2013-09-21 at 19:12:11 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 23:33:43 +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > We had:
> >
> > :0fhw
> > * ^Subject: *\[SCM\] dpkg's main repository
> > * ^X-Git-Refname
> >
> > I replaced it with:
> >
> > :0fhw
> > * ^Subject: *\[dpkg\]
> > * ^X-Git-Refname
>
> Thanks, unfortunately the mails do not seem to be going through.
> Perhaps they might be getting stuck somewhere else?

Is there anything else I could do to help fix this?

> > > If the mails have not been discarded, it would also be nice to get
> > > them reinjected into the list, otherwise someone receiving them
> > > through the PTS could bounce them, or I'll try to recreate them
> > > using the hook script.
>
> > We only have them in large mboxes with other mails, it would be nice if
> > someone else could do this.
>
> I guess there are no mirrors of those mboxes on non-restricted hosts?
> Otherwise having access to those would be very helpful.

Having access to those mboxes could perhaps help in seeing what's wrong
with the procmail rules, or if there's something else going on. I've got
most of the new mails, still missing around a month worth of them I
think, but not a big deal I guess.

Thanks,
Guillem