Re: Commit mails to debian-dpkg-cvs mailing list dropped somewhere

Hi,

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I guess there are no mirrors of those mboxes on non-restricted hosts?
> Otherwise having access to those would be very helpful.

I should have them locally via the PTS. Let me know when things are fixed
and what's the commit interval that I should bounce to
debian-dpkg-cvs@lists.alioth.debian.org...

BTW, it would be about time to release 1.15.2, no?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/