Re: Commit mails to debian-dpkg-cvs mailing list dropped somewhere

Hi!

On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 23:33:43 +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> We had:
>
> :0fhw
> * ^Subject: *\[SCM\] dpkg's main repository
> * ^X-Git-Refname
>
> I replaced it with:
>
> :0fhw
> * ^Subject: *\[dpkg\]
> * ^X-Git-Refname

Thanks, unfortunately the mails do not seem to be going through.
Perhaps they might be getting stuck somewhere else?

> > If the mails have not been discarded, it would also be nice to get
> > them reinjected into the list, otherwise someone receiving them
> > through the PTS could bounce them, or I'll try to recreate them
> > using the hook script.

> We only have them in large mboxes with other mails, it would be nice if
> someone else could do this.

I guess there are no mirrors of those mboxes on non-restricted hosts?
Otherwise having access to those would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Guillem