Re: dpkg: native package in rc state prevents installation of m-a:foreign counterpart

Hi!

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 17:06:18 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 00:23:43 -0500, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> > Those are just the libraries I currently have installed on the machine
> > I am using to type this.
> >
> > I guess a "general" bug is in order.
>
> I'm not sure that will help much. Instead I guess a mail to d-d might be
> bettet given that people seems to have not realized the consequences of
> ref-counting files. And then individual bugs being filed.

Jonathan, if you are not currently drafting, or considering doing so,
I think I'll prepare such mail (otherwise just go ahead :), because
there might be quite some more cases that have not been uncovered yet.

thanks,
guillem