Next upload 2012-04-26 (dpkg 1.16.3)

Hi,

I'll be uploading 1.16.3 to unstable in two days. I've some pending
changes locally which I'll try to push tomorrow or so.

After that, targetting a quick 1.16.4. I'll be doing another round of
refactoring and bug squashing, and a strings cleanup for which I've a
local branch, but which I might run through native speakers and
translators first so that it does not incur too much work for the
latter in case some need to be adjusted first.

regards,
guillem