Re: Improving pre checkin requirements for man page translations?

Hi,

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> We will need the help of the Alioth admin (CCed). Dear Alioth admins,
> I have modified the translator role of the dpkg project on Alioth to grant
> them "commit rights" in the hope to have them added to group "scm_dpkg"
> but this did not work.
>
> For example "peterk" is still only member of "dpkg"... he gained no
> membership to "scm_dpkg". Can you explain me why or fix this? :)

Roland Mas took care to run a script to fix memberships according to
roles. So the problem should be fixed now.

If you still see the problem, please inform me.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/