Re: multiarch: dpkg-query segfaults

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011, Jonathan Nieder wrote:
> Being the adventurous sort, I tried building and installing dpkg from
> guillem/pu/multiarch/master.  "dpkg" seems to work ok, but dpkg-query
> is broken (it always segfaults).

I verified and all thoses issues are fixed in my pu/multiarch/full
branch.

Feel free to run that version to help discover other potential problems.
I keep in pu/multiarch/full the latest version that passes the test-suite.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/