Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

Hi Guillem,

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> (06/11/2011):

> > > so are we on track for the upload of dpkg to sid by the end of the week?
> >
> > Ping?
>
> Guillem, can you please share some tentative schedule?

it's been weeks already, can you please tell us what we can expect on
the dpkg side, and when? We have plenty of packages and use cases which
would benefit from multiarch, but those have to be tested and fixed ASAP.

Knowing about the plans on the dpkg side would help everyone get their
priorities straight. Please let us know.

Thanks already!

Mraw,
KiBi.