Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

Hi,

On Sat, 05 Nov 2011, Philipp Kern wrote:
> > > I will also ensure that this second upload happens.
> >
> > so are we on track for the upload of dpkg to sid by the end of the week?
>
> Ping?

Guillem, can you please share some tentative schedule?

For the release team: while multiarch is not yet fully merged, there has
been some visible progress over the last 2 weeks. About one third of the
commits have been merged on master already (pushes happened on 24/10,
27/10, 30/10, 06/11), and Guillem updated his pu/multiarch/master branch
on git.hadrons.org showing some further work in progress:
http://git.hadrons.org/?p=debian/dpkg.git;a=log;h=refs/heads/pu/multiarch/master

3 commits have been annotated with FIXME (where I'll try to help), and a
bunch of others got supplementary changes too (that I'll review too).

I would thus like to request a supplementary delay. Hopefully Guillem can
say how much time he still needs.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/